See these restaurants on a map!
* Bar Le Côte - Located at 2375 Alamo Pintado Avenue, across from Lavinia Campbell Park, Bar Le Côte is open for dinner 4pm – 9pm, Wednesday – Sunday. Make reservations on their Tock page, or try getting a walk-in table. Opened in the early Fall of 2021, Bar Le Côte is the latest project from Companion Hospitality, the award-winning […]
* Lefty’s Coffee Co. - Located at 2896 San Marcos Ave, Lefty’s Coffee Co. brings the community the best cup of coffee possible, provides exceptional food, keeps the planet healthy and believes in good will for all. They focus equally on customers, staff, community, suppliers and the environment. They are committed to implementing best ecological practices by using only compostable […]
* Los Olivos Wine Merchant Cafè - Find your place at the happening bar inside local favorite Los Olivos Cafe. With a lively vibe and an endless selection of wines, you'll often find live music and local winemakers enjoying fresh salads, artisan cheeses and hearty entrees.
* Mattei’s Tavern - A sought-after culinary destination unto itself, Mattei’s Tavern has something for everyone to eat, at any hour of the day. Each of the dining venues is distinct in aesthetic, experience and flavor; however, they share a single thread: fresh, local California food with influences of ranch life, roadside comfort and the unmistakable buzz of the […]
* Panino Los Olivos - Located at 2900 Grand Avenue, Panino Los Olivos serves delicious soup, sandwiches and salads. Put your order in and grab a table outside, or pick a grassy spot in Lavinia Campbell park, catty-corner from Panino. Get fresh, delicious and imaginative sandwiches and salads, plus drinks and more. The hardest part is knowing which one to […]
* R Country Market - Located at 2948 Grande Ave (on the corner of Grand Ave and Jonata St), R Country Market is the convenience store for all your needs in Los Olivos. It’s also a place to get the best tri-tip sandwiches in town!
Petros Winery & Restaurant - Today Hellenic wines are being recognized as some of the world’s finest – a significant transformation. In the past 10 years, Greece has been producing wine that is taking parts of Europe by storm. Besides producing wines of high quality, the wines are the “right” wine for the table. Petros wines provide a variety of […]
Saarloos & Enjoy Cupcakes - Enjoy Cupcakes is located inside the Saarloos & Sons Tasting room, located at 2971 Grand Ave. Enjoy Cupcakes makes a cupcake fight each week, some with Saarloos & Sons wine in the frosting. If you’ve never done a wine and cupcake pairing, this is the place. Visit Enjoy Cupcakes or Saarloos & Sons online.